I've just come across this really cool article on the Safety MAN Road Safety Truck's programme.…
Nelson Truck Repairs & Spares Ltd requires a new team member to join our business which is run on family values. We operate a full mechanical truck workshop and parts department selling new and used truck parts.
An exciting new opportunity exists for a Heavy Diesel Technician to join our small team, in this rapidly expanding business.
The role involves servicing and repairing a wide range of trucks and trailers, along with some light commercial vehicles.
We believe in family time, hence why we don’t open the doors on a weekend. However, sometimes we need to be flexible for our customers and need to carry out repair works on a Saturday morning.
What we need from you is…….:
- Ability to competently diagnose faults and make repairs with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience with hydraulics would be an advantage
- Sometimes we have to work to a tight time frame – can you do this?
- Meticulous in all aspects of your work
- Passionate and focused on workplace health and safety
- Honest, hardworking and have your own tools (some supplied)
- A mature ‘people’ person – someone who has a fantastic sense of humor
- We are an 8am – 5pm business. However, we need someone who understands the pressure on the transport industry (especially when it all turns to custard) so you must be willing to exceed expectations to get our customers back on the road. Sometimes you may be required to stay a little longer at the end of a day to get the job finished.
- Qualified Heavy Diesel Technician with a minimum 4 years’ experience
- Hold a full clean Class 1 and 2 licence
- Reliable and professional
- Have excellent housekeeping disciplines and time management
- Apply now for this role or get more information by contacting Kay Bradley 022 132 1975
- If you have a positive attitude, are proactive, highly organised and have a track record of achievement, then we would like to hear from you.
- Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We operate a drug free workplace, and have annual health and well-being check-ups. Pre-Employment drug testing will be required
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you have a positive attitude, are proactive, highly organised and have a track record of achievement, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply now for this role or get more information by contacting Kay Bradley 022 132 1975